Enhance Wrist Stability: Our Wrist Brace Solution
The wrist is one of the body parts that often get hurt since it’s made up of several tiny bones, ligaments, and small muscles that can easily become stressed. This can happen as a result of something simple such as overuse or doing repetitive movements while working, doing sports, or a hobby. Wrists also take some abuse if you use your hands to break a fall.
Whatever the cause of wrist pain, it’s important to protect it with stabilized yet comfortable support that can immobilize the wrist joint without cutting off circulation or limiting hand function. Older adults often use them for support, pain relief, and to prevent further joint deterioration or to recover from surgery or an injury.
Wrist pain can show up as a result of:
- Repetitive strain injury from typing, knitting, sports, etc.
- Sprains and strains
- Swollen or weak joins
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Wrist ligament instabilities
- Soft tissue injuries
- Post-surgery recovery and more.
Do you suspect you should be wearing a wrist brace? Reach out to your doctor if:
- You can’t perform simple hand movements.
- Holding things becomes difficult or you feel a weakened grip.
- Feeling pain that interferes with daily activities.
- Experiencing a persistent numbness or tingling that only gets worse.
Our wrist braces come in several sizes and provide lightweight and breathable support so that you can continue your daily routine with comfort. If you’re not sure what product is right for you or if you’re eligible for insurance coverage, Artik Medical Supply will provide the guidance you need. We can even communicate with your doctor to determine the best wrist product for you.
Contact us today for a free eligibility check.
Wrist – Click Here
ARYSE METFORCE WRIST BRACEThe patent-pending ARYSE METFORCE WRIST features a hinged, malleable frame to provide relief.
Boxer’s fracture, carpal tunnel syndrome, joint, hand, or forearm pain, osteoarthritis, post-cast healing, rheumatoid arthritis, soft tissue injuries, triangular fibrocartilage complex (TFCC) injuries, wrist ligament instabilities, among others
Bilateral and universal, malleable, adjustable frame, hinged, lightweight, breathable, and comfortable
Polyester, sponge, nylon, spandex, aluminum, polyoxymethylene
- Pull over involved arm, ensuring thumb is in thumb hole of sleeve
- With uninvolved hand, pull straps around involved arm and tighten to desired comfort level
- Wrist hinge is adjustable by turning set screw