ARTIK Medical Supply: Quality Neck Braces for Recovery
Neck pain is one of the most common health issues in the United States. It’s often brought on by stress or repetitive strain, and when not treated the right way, it can become a chronic condition. A cervical collar is a device used to provide neck support so that the soft tissues in the neck have time to heal. They’re usually recommended after experiencing injury or after surgery.
- Whiplash or trauma
- Poor posture
- Pinched nerves
- Spinal stenosis
- Herniated disc
- Bone spurs
- Cervical fractures
- Whiplash and trauma
- Nerve compression
- Cervical spondylosis
- General neck pain or stiffness.
- Post-surgery recovery and more.
Do you think you need extra support for your hip joint? Reach out to your doctor if:
- You have persistent pain or stiffness that doesn’t go away.
- You have neck pain that worsens.
- You’ve been recently injured.
- You’re having muscle spasms.
- The pain moves down to the shoulders, causing numbness or weakness.