ARYSE METFORCE SHOULDER
The ARYSE METFORCE SHOULDER immobilizes the arm to reduce strain on the shoulder and provide support for injury recovery.
Scope of Application: adhesive capsulitis, arthritis, Bankart repairs, bursitis, capsular shifts, glenohumeral dislocations and subluxations, mononeuritis multiplex, post-surgery recovery, rotator cuff capsule sprains, rotator cuff tears, shoulder instabilities, shoulder sprains, tendinitis, among others
Features: bilateral and universal, lightweight, breathable, and comfortable
Product Materials: polyurethane foam, polyester, nylon, polyformaldehyde
Directions for Use:
- Detach pillow from sling to access wrist strap, then reattach sling to pillow
- Slip shoulder strap over neck
- Unclip waist strap from brace and wrap around midsection
- Slide hand of involved shoulder through sling, ensuring involved shoulder is in neutral position
- Secure hook-and-loop straps and tighten to desired comfort level
Additional comfort can be achieved by attaching foam ball to sling where involved hand rests.